Tuesday, July 22, 2008

hard . x enuf time

tml got public speakin de exam d..
dunno how will it be like tim..
sth like moral type questions?..o.O
lolz..
don die in the exam can d lar..=x
everyone gambate o~ ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------

erm..
today i told out an opinion..
felt a bit guilty..
but tat's me mar..
if i tell lies..
oso not good ba?..=x
but luckily..
our opinion is accepted..
phew~
i noe myself oso got weakness..
if noe my "que dian"..
den tell me luu..
i hope will haf ppl to point it out..
so tat i can "fix" it..
and improve myself mar..

rite rite?.. =s

hmm..
scare one day..
will offend ppl tim..
eek..
scare scare neh.. =x

wiz tat..
i will be able to
finish my assignments on time!~
lolz..
many works still not done yet..
eek..
cham liao..T_T
den hor..
tis sunday i goin to work for ONLY one day..
in mv..
haha..
the marketing person called me today..
and asked me to help them..
i rejected twice le.. 'o'
so tis time i juz accept lu..
one day oni mar..
no harm..
haha..
somemore can earn some pocket money..
keke..
they still need some other people to help de i thinkkk..
she asked me whether there is any other fren can help o not?..=x
i guess don haf ba..
all busy studyin..=="

tis week..
gonna be another busy week ba?..
jia you!~~ =)

~* eNd *~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers