Friday, July 25, 2008

@(+_+)!@

finally..
acc assignment oso passed up jor..
haha.. =D
now left few more to go.. =x
whee~ Q(^.^)Q

btw..
today hor..
i very xin tong lor..
bcoz my beloved bottle dropped onto the floor tis morning..
sobz sobz.. T_T
my bottle = my husband leh..
*heart broken* =s
know me de people will know tat i very sayang my bottle one..
hehe..xD
why i dropped it wor?!
why i so careless one?..
wu wuu wuuu~ T_T
so suey today..
after reached home from skool today..
kena scold by my sis pulak.. =="
she sure kena scold b4 i came home 1 lor..
tat's y i kena from her after tat..
totally no mood after reached home..
zZz..
so bu shuang..
if i go and tidy up some stuff..
or clean my room when i bu shuang hor..
i will clean till very neat one lor..
haha..
very weird one..
mayb not super neat gua..
dunno.. =s
lolz..

hmm..
after finished cleaning my room..
i felt super hungry..
lolz.. =x
and very tired oso..

tml goin to do art assignment 2 de 3rd artwork le..
dunno how will it be leh??? o.O?
hope will success ba~ ^^"
haha..
(is muz success..lolz!!! ) xD
gambate!~
to everyone else who is doin assignment too de..
jia you o~
all de best to us all~!! =)
hehe..

~* end *~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers