Saturday, February 27, 2010

*~ rainbow~*


both pictures from the above..
the rainbow seems lyk fell on top of the houses~
the view in front of my house (at kampar) =D
therainbow~
all these rainbow pictures were taken by me wid my noob fon's camera..
well.. they were all editted..
bcoz i want to make the rainbow looks more VISIBLE~
hoho~
i love the last pic the most..
l0lz..^^
the first thought came into my mind was..
how wish thr was a DSLR tat time..
hmm..
den the beauty of the rainbow can be captured..
eek..
wasted.. >?<
FYI, i saw the rainbow at the moment i stepped out of my balcony to get cooler air~
heheee~
i was lyk.. whOa!~
it is so B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L~~~! =D
and it looks kinda BIG..
i felt lyk catching it wid my hand..=s
hahaa!
it's so near yet so far~
it looks near..but v can never reach it.. =/
"can v cycle thr to find whr the rainbow falls at?"
this was a silly thought of mine at the moment..
lmao..
i wonder whr the rainbow falls at?
any idea?? o.O





*~ yu ~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers