Saturday, February 27, 2010

=*(

my last genting trip was filled wid lotz of care n love~
which made me a bit 暗爽。。lolz..
shhhHHhh~ xp

okayyy...
fun time's over~
serious time is back~ +_______+"
sienz..
1stly, asgmnt!!
2ndly, mid terms!!!
3rdly, presentations!!!!
oh my~ again..eek..
they made me really very super nervous..
as.. i don really get dao wat m i doin for asgmntsSs..
and.. my brain is totally blank for those subjects..
yes..B.L.A.N.K.!!!
i duno wat some lecturers are teaching abt..
im refering to 'some'.. not 'all'.. =p
personality is making me gan jiong n pek chek!!
bcoz.. the explanation..
ahem.. is so so only... (mayb for me nia ==")
n the slides.. is really too little..
all need to refer to text book for sure ad..
haiz!!
y don gif all slides to us?!?!
dam it!!
at least we can study all on our own!! zZz
kanasai..
other subjects.. i think i can understand when the lecturers are teaching gehh..
cultural n pengajian malaysia..
aikz.. duno will macam mana die..

conclusion.....?

wiz me luck bahh~~ >?<
ciaoz for asgmntsSs..


T_T



*~ yu ~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers