Tuesday, September 28, 2010

yr2 s1 = ENDED!!

first of all.. i juz back in KL ytd~
but.. seems like i juz got home..
mayb few hrs ago..
lolz..
ok.. my yr2 sem1 has officially ended in a very..

super.. duper ugly way.. =="

i mean..
the final exam..

but after exam..
it was better~
exam finished in the mornin..
(at 1st.. i tot exam is at 2pm.. zZz)
end earlier..relax earlier..

but den..
it was not as relief as i tot i would be..

and not happy at all.. =[

duno y..


hmm..
after my lunch..
i followed my frenz to Chederong Balai at 12.30pm..

it is the place whr my "mak angkat" lives..

got some fruits for her~
(my bf helped me bought them one.. TQ!~ ^^)
i din call her day b4 to inform her tat im goin thr to visit her..

tot all oso go secara curi-curi ma..
lyk tat baru surprise wert~

den my fren ask me to confirm xia..

in case.. she not at home..
i go liao oso = nth.. =/

so.. hoii choii...
she at home.. =D
and.. when we all juz reached thr...

she ad standing at the door thr waitin ~ *_*

so touchin~~~
she asked y tak cakap awal-awal??? aduii...

i don wan tell bcoz don wan her to cook banyak-banyak~

she sure will prepare food one.. >?<"

but we all juz go visit a while..

tak baik.. juz eat bit den pit gah..

so.. ma lyk tat luu~

she asked me to inform awal-awal nx time b4 visit her nx time ~

haha~ ^^

we all take turn to visit each other's mak angkat..

mana tau..
almost all oso got prepare food.. *faint*

bcoz their anak angkat=my frenz..
they told them that we're comin.. >?<"

as the RESULT~!!

all haf to eat..

and i ad full + food lagi..

at the end.. BLOATED~ @@"

omg..

luckily..
kebanyakan my frenz oso helped me gao dim those food jor..

ngek ngek~
visit xia visit xia.. ad 4.30pm.. >?<"
i haf to go back KL at 6.30pm..

walao eh..

luckily ngam ngam hou reach kampar at 6pm..


but..

but den lehh..

somebody waited till neck long long liao lorrrrr~ =s

paiseh la~

really haf to wait 3 weeks den oni can meet liao.. xpp
o mayb in the middle of sem break lehh~
haha.. xDD

hu knowsSs~~~~?
gao dim ur laptop siin bahh~ kaka







*~ eNd ~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers