Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Q(~_~#)Q

wonderin.. y keep wan to sleep as much as possible oni?? >?<
eek..
went back to kL last weekend..
de oni thing i wanna do was....
SLEEP!!!~~
whr oso don wanna go.. =x
i even ffk-ed one gang of frenz de yum cha session..
hahaaa~
nx time bahh..
i ffk-ed my frenz.. but i went yum cha wid my family.. lmao..
geng leh?~

alot to post abt.. but...... laZy~ @@

let it be short n precise~?

ahem...
mom cooked dinner for me to eat b4 goin back to kampar..
but.. my stomach doesnt cooperate wid me.. >?<
was full till no space for the dinner at 5pm.. lolz..
thus~ i packed my dinner~ hoho
n bring it balik kampar wid me by train~
once reached kampar.. it's ad 830pm~
den reached my hse arnd 9pm bahh...
den den.. throw my stuff away...
den den den.. dinner time~ (eat the rice + vege + fish b4 it is spoilt~ ^^)
as the result.. im bloated wid satisfaction~♥ hehee
mom's the BEST~
especially the food !! ^_*
ngek ngek~
felt so warm~ altho the rice ad coldddd~ lmao~ xDD

btw.. my mom is sHOcKeD wid the amount of my food consumption..
lmaO~
"i ate alot more here liao lo as compared to how much i eat when i at kampar~ haha~"
"u seRious?!"
ahaha.. i found tat funny..
but i knew she was juz worried that i would starve myself..
nahh~ i wun gehh~
when hungry? i will eat...
when not hungry? i will ignore.. or mayb eat junk food?
lmao.. xpp

so far.. lyk tis siin la~ ; )


nitez~~~





*~ yu ~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers