Monday, December 28, 2009

title - less

outing wid my family~
altho not much avtivity.. lolz..
we were at a restaurant call Visiber..
sth lyk tat..
the environment is quite good geh..
juz juz.. the food..
i tak faham..
y so sibeh gou li exp.. hmm..
we were thr bcoz my sis they all looking for their fren..
for some stuff.. >?<

lai lai take pic~
dad: ok~ look whr o?
haha..
my dad's eyes so big!! >?<
o.O?!
wid specs not handsome wor~
den took out specs~
lolz..

i said: smile a bit la~ ^^
dad: ok~ ^^
smileeeEEee~~
my dad is very cute~ isn't it?
; )
he's the one hu directed me to take pic from tis angle.. lolzz...
dad looking at the menu lyk reading book~
haha~ =]]
here's my sis n i~
haha~

i think.. on the same day..
i went shopping wid my family too..
den den..
nth much happen ad...
but still.. dunno y..
everyday still so tired.. @@"
tell me y y y ?~?~?





*~ yu ~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers