Thursday, August 6, 2009

*~5th of August~*



my lil bro & my cute daddy~

























tada~ my bro~ haha..







today ma...

is my lil brother's
burfday..
and also Nicholas's burfday~

so kiu~

haha..

well well.. 1st of all..
i went
back kl last week..
and then.. surprisingly..

my bro asked whether am i free anot on sat?

den
i act lyk dunno anth..(bt his b'day)
den ask him.."whyy???"

guess waT??

he ajak me weii... hoHOho..

*happie*

多年来第一次涅~~~ (once in a blue moon)
wakaka..
dai goh zai lorr~~ xD

den ma.. i
mai ajak him go pc fair together luu..
wanted to gif him surprise while at thr geh..

but mom
say cele at home..
so..
no surprise jor.. haha..
he knew i'll be back at
kampar on his b'day..
tats y... he asked
to cele earlier..
haha.. ^^

not bad...
xD

to banana nic:
hope u enjoyed ur burfday celebration~
haha.. ^^
wiz the nx time u guys coming to kampar will be during the rite time~

lolz!! xD
den v can haf lotsa fun together~~

take care!! ^^







*~ eNd ~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers