Tuesday, May 5, 2009

short conver..but fun~ ^^

i asked my fren..
"y u draw tis one?"
"bcoz u wan go liao mar"
( go..as in goin kampar soon..)
ahem..
oklor..
still will come back gehh..
haha ^^
anyway..i think it's very cute..=D
so..
draw more for me~ =þ

"and who's tis?"
"simply draw one.."
zZz =="
ok..u're very geng in drawing..
no doubt..

i asked him to draw more for me..
den the pic on top born-ed~
wakaka!! xD


and den..
i said i wanna go time square play one day..
"ask tay fetch us go..den v sit bhind..hehe.."
walao..
wat lou yao is tis? >?<
so bad one..bully my kai gor..
aiyoyo..
but anyway..
juz say say nia..
sure wun go dao one..
bcoz nv go out play together b4 oso..
everytime i cant go one..
lol =="
suan le ba~

the reason y tis pic born..
is..
bcoz..
i asked him to fetch me whenever got gatherin..
hoHOho..
be my bez fren very cham hor?
keke..xD


chEErs~ (",)v





*~ eNd ~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers