Monday, April 27, 2009

(#_#)

hmm..
went for dentist appointment tis morning..
the nurse knew i seldom wear my retainer.. =s
oh my..
she so pro..
actually till now..
i still haf to wear 24hrs..
the problem is..i din wear it!!.. =x
mostly forgotten.. =="
but i 100% got wear it before i go to bed.. =]
still got hope.. hahax~ xD
since my wisdom teeth are coming out..
she told me to wear it 24hrs..
in case the wisdom teeth tat are comin out will cause my other teeth to shift places..
lolz..
ok lor..
i will try my best to rmb to wear it nx time~ =s
eek..

*~*~*

still no hope tat i could pergi class trip.. >?<
h.a.i.z~
sobz..
don feel lyk studyin today..
i wan go play~
i wan tis last paper 5 5 finish~
i wan to go seaside~
i wan to go alot of places~ =x
i need a quiet place.. T_T
i wan to rest?
or wat i wan?.. i dunno.. =(

*~*~*




*~ eNd ~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers