Friday, February 13, 2009

3rd day of sem break~

final? over liao luu~
havin sem break now~
hehe..xD


10/02

last day of final!!
den had bbQ party at kok long's hse~

had a fun day anyway~ =)

tanx kok long for plannin all tis for us~ ^^
n also every1 hu involved too of coz~

overall: it's FUN~!! ^^



12/02

went MV wid my mom..
it's a sudden plan..
bcoz too boring n nth to do at home..

den my mom ma grab me to mv walk walk + eat luu~

haha..xD

den i grab chyi along too~

hoHOho..xp

whole evenin stay in MV..

den my dad went to pick us up at 7.45pm++

luckily my dad came..

if not nid to walk even more nehh...

wakaka..

reached home den on9 sekejap help mom checked some stuff..

tidak lama kemudian..
i accompany my dad to pasar malam..
so ngam i ate till too full..
go walk walk a while to digest digest~

not bad wert~

haha..xD

* tiring day~ but nvm.. better than doin nth~ =) *

a pic tat i took while waitin for my dad~ =)
see the sky de colour~
very nice~ =D
(my photo takin skill not very gud.. paiseh..=s)

















TODAY?~
h
mm..
well well..

watched "She's The Man"..
duno whr my sis ge
t it from..
i juz took it n watched..

keke..
i dunno how to tell the story..
eek..

i juz noe tat..

in the end..

it's a happie endin~ =]
=::g.o.o.d::= (",)v


today ma..
still so far so gud..


hmm..
wat can i do durin tis sem break??? o.O?
feel like im gonna waste lotsa time at home again..=s
eek..


*~ eNd ~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers