Friday, October 24, 2008

sowee~ =[

today..
my dad called me on the the way back from work..
he told me tat he bringin "a fren" home..
his was in a happie mood when telling me tat..
i was wondering..
who izit?? o.O?
he told me tat..
the "fren" i will like 1..
but my mom don like de..
(got such fren?? @_@)
den i went to lie on my bed..
bcoz had a bad headache..
haiz..

when my dad reached home..
he called me..
thus i ma go look see look see apa hal lor..
mana tau..
he brought a dog home..
OMG!!
i stunt thr..
y don he discuss liao oni bring her back neh?..
the dog is black in colour de..
kinda big..
altho juz 1 year old.. *jaw dropped down*
my mom obviously don wan de dog..
bcoz nobody take care of the dog..
and she got a smell..
honestly..
i feel like vomitin when i go near her..
but i juz keep quiet n stand thr wid my dad..
i told him before adee..
sis, bro n mom oso wun take k a dog one..
but he wanted a dog..
i noe..
but sorry..
i still couldnt accept another dog in my life..
yet..
really sorry!! T_T
my dad love dog..
but den..
really no time for a dog..
since..
if he rare tat dog..
oni me n my dad will gao dim her..
tat time i really will die le..
eek..

i tried to go near her..
but dare not touch her..
bcoz i scare she will bite me! =s
and she is scared too..
i can see tat..
i looked at the dog..
and asked her..
"who are you???"
LMAO..
my sis's bf LOL when he heard tat.. >.+
my dad din expect my reaction would be like tat..
he returned the dog sadly to his fren.. =x
after tat my dad din eat dinner neh.. =(
sowee ah..
really soweeeee...
i hadnt even haf a word wid my dad since..
after he sent tat dog away..
eek..
let him calm down first..
den tml tam him back.. =/

i wish Brownie is still here..=(


*~ eNd ~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers