Tuesday, October 7, 2008

+(#_#)+

i got my new closet today..
whee~
very happie to get it..
but..
very tiring bcoz nid to zap yeh... =s
*faint*
me & my sis took more than 4hrs to gao dim everything..
kept all the clothes back into the cupboard..
cleaned the room..
and arranged them nicely..
phew~
my room now is very very clean le!!
wakaka.. xD
yay yay yay~

hmm..
dunno y today no matter how much i ate..
i still hungry..
lolz!!
sot jor.. =="
zZz..
anyway..
today is the busiest day during this sem break.. @_@
other than tat..
i was almost fa mei at home!!
gosh.. #_#
consider wasted tis holiday eh?.. o.O?
done nth me-manfaat-kan..
=________=!!!

and den neh..
i heard from many ppl..
dat..
results came out jor!!
walao..
may god bless us all bah~ T_T
eek..


*~ eNd ~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers