Thursday, August 21, 2008

unhappie

yesterday..
was quite a normal day..
but not until midnite..
i asked my mom sth..
(personal stuff)
for her opinion..
mana tau..
she juz shoot straight away..
excuse me..
cant u say things in a softer way?..
im juz asking........
not demanding..
and the way she shoot..
really pain..
my heart feels very sour..
after heard wat she said..
my dad even suddenly ask..
"wei shen me ni bian huai le?"
(he meant..y i become bad liao?)
"y i always go out?"
(did i?)
he actually duno wat to say bout me..
den he juz simply say those sentences out..
but..
miracle-ly..
my mom helped me..
by telling him reasons..
(those reasons i told my mom de..)
before she helped me..
she too said..
"wat i said..
ur 2 daughters oso wun listen one..
no use liao de la!!" (to my dad)
walao..
it's dam hurt lor..
(mayb for me..it is consider hurt only..hu knows?..)
later then..
my dad told me lotsa reasons..
y they wan to nag me..
bla bla bla..
i already can hafal wat he wanna tell me.. =____=
i don wanna fight back wat they goin to tell me..
i juz said sth..
(quite no manners gua..)
"okok..stop pls can?.."
den i silent all the while..
till every1 was asleep..
except me..
i couldnt sleep ytd..
lied on my bed for one hour ++..
but my eye still open big big.. zZz
wth..
my brain kept thinking..
am i wrong???..
i din cry in front of my dad..
but my heart was already crying..
it's juz tat..
no tears drop out only..
eventually..
i burst into tears..
for quite long..
before i felt asleep..
(i dunno y oso..
mayb bcoz i couldnt think of anth anymore..)
wat is so wrong wid me?..
i really dunno..
i haf no idea.............

{sad}

~* eNd *~

2 comments:

  1. ok ma?
    bu yau xin ku !!
    ni ada QuAN gE!! lol!
    jokejoke~
    don think so much ok ma? i will try my best to help u go to this coming end trip !!

    For awhile bare it summore la =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. qg again..
    lolz.. =s
    today they din say anth..
    so juz let it past ba..
    i will try my best to tum them to let me go..
    haha..
    hope will berjaya bah..
    if not..
    nid u to help cakap d..
    keke..

    ReplyDelete

Followers