Tuesday, August 19, 2008

im quite lucky bah? =x

yesterday..
my sec skool's fren called me..
it has been a long time since he last called me..
lolz..
last time..
we chat on the phone quite often..
either discussin bout homework..
or tellin out our problems..
he is a good listener..
and oso a good counsellor.. =]
im so lucky to have him as my best fren..
if he didnt guide me..
i think...
now i will become super introvert le..
lolz.. =s
he encouraged me to make new frenz..
and always worry bout me.. @_@
im no longer a kid le..
haha!! xD
so..
no need to worry bout me k?~ ^^
hehe..
btw..
his name is caleb mok..
haha.. =)

later then..
i called another fren..
to ask her whether she wanna go to the gatherin anot?..
hope she can go..
bcoz long time din see her le..
haha..
she said..
mok sayang me the most..
bcoz he seldom scold me..
(well..he really rarely scold me..haha..
bcoz i wun argue wid him.. and i don like to argue..)
she tot he din angry of me b4..
but actually he did..
for a while only la.. =x
not whole day oso..
b4 skool's ended..
he will talk to me again one..
haha..
cute fren~
i oso angry at him b4..
but forgotten y angry le.. =="
when i cannot tahan..
den only i will angry de..
i angry at ppl for not than half an hour one..
but if i get angry for more than 1 hour..
means..
i super angry liao..
lolz.. =x
but i know tat..
there is nth in this world will always goes smoothly one..
sure will haf some halangan or challenges in our life de..
thus..
we can only be patient when facin problems.. =D
BUT..
tis year..
i get freak out when sth goes wrong..
eek..
hate the useless feeling.. T_T

tanx to those frenz hu helped me at skool!!
without u guys de help..
i sure "laun ci ba zhao" d.. =="
eek..
frenz are very important in my life..
and and..
im very lucky to have frenz~!! ^^v
hehe..

p.s:
xiao von~
cant wait to meet u tis fri~!! =D
whee~

~* eNd *~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers