Wednesday, May 18, 2011

so in ♥ ....

so in wid BROS' water bottles~ =þ
hohoho..
the 1st BROS water bottle tat i had is a bottle wid main wording of "FOCUS"..
it remind me to focus... focus ... n focus~ xD
whenever dreaming in class.. my fren would show me my bottle..
to ask me to be FOCUS!
and i will hug it to continue my class.. lolx..
instead of jotting down some notes..
yes...
i date wid my bottle in class.. xDD

♥ ♥ ♥

the reason i so in wid BROS' bottle is bcoz the water will never leak out when i simply throw it into my bag~ ^^
it is very frustratin to noe tat ur bag is wet.. bcoz of ur stupid bottle..

i got a 700ml BROS bottle..
and lately..
i added another family member.. that is of 1000ml geh~ hoho

i like to browse their website..
to look see look see..
and eventually..
those bottles attracted me to get them...
lolx.. (HOWEVER.. i haven buy them yet .. so far =s )

♥ ♥ ♥

share some bottles tat i think is pretty de wid u all bah~ ; )


tis one has a nice body shape~ xpp

tis one has my fav unicorn!~

tis one is the prettiest among its series~

and tis lil one.. is oni 350ml..
it's cute..
and i wanna get tis one..
so tat i can bring it out when i go shopping or anth~
hoho..
it wouldnt b very heavy~
nice~ ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers