Thursday, May 26, 2011

*+*+*+*+*+****

pk jz now.. nth much.. juz tat the big toes numb liao yi xia.. =="
juz stepped on the floor that was jz being mopped..
(it was quite wet.. got lil water/soap.. idk..)
and it gaf me a free "skate" .. = =
if i get to knock my head..
will i lost some memories?
can i throw some memories by tat way?
and oni remain those happie one's~
can i restart my brain?~
can i totally empty up my brain ?
so tat better info/memories can be inserted..?
haizzz...
nv fall b4.. mana will learn things rite?
but .. i really hate tat..
it really gave me a great phobia...
i stay away from sth.. sth oso stay away from me..
great.. wth.. =="
how u treat me.. i will treat u back the same way..
may be better.. or.. may be worst~
depends on how i feel...
when i care too much... i tend to lose sth..
when i do not wan to care much.. i probably goin to lose sth oso..
things juz don seems to stay wid me for long..
and .. im protecting myself from the feeling of losing sth? maybb..
no wonder i cant trust.. bcoz u cant trust either..
u don feel safe.. i don feel safe either..
u juz don trust tat i wun simply laii..
y don i juz simply laii? .. since.. thr's no trust oso..
wat's the difference?
things always being discussed over words..
but nth will b discussed when ftf..
i don understand y....
and it doesnt seems to be better from time to time...
wat's wrong wid me ?? i really dunno..
if i noe myself more.. mayb.. u will b able to understand more bt me..
but.. i don even noe myself..
wth..

*+*+*+*+*+*********

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers