Monday, March 17, 2008

ta-da~

haha...long time din see me update my blog liao leh...hehe..XD miss me??? =p

hmm..for your information...i quit-ed my job last friday...=x at 1st the reason is...i wanna go to college liao...but then..after i calculated the cost + fees and all those thing...i decided to not to go help university d...it is so expensive~~~ +__+ beh tahan...and so...i became jobless lor...my dad asked me to stop working oso..hehe..bcoz i will haf a longer working period in the future...therefore..he asked me to rest 1st luu...haha..XD as i will have a little bit problem on my study fees...i choose to study in utar..it is the most economic solution le...beside form 6...erm...if i really study in utar...den i will have to study one year of foundation in pj...den after tat..i will study my degree in kampar, ipoh, perak...for 3 years...=x eek..i scare i couldnt stand bein alone at a stranger place...but anyhow..i have to learn how to berdikari oso..cannot depends on my parents all the while ma rite???...i haven make sure whr am i goin to study yet...but most probably is at utar liao...T.T

i long time din look see look see at other fren's blogsss le...kinda outdated i guess..=.=" i will be quite not free on mon and tues...urm...so... i will go and explore u guys de blog lata k???... ^^ have to gib me some time...or else i will become like tis...--->@____@? hahax..XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers