Tuesday, February 12, 2008

days are like years...=.="

(eating pineapple tart...yummy~~~) XD
if chinese new year i didnt get faT! really miracle lorr...=.="

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hmm..today is the 2nd day i work le...BUT...i didnt seems to be enjoying my work at all...my working place is super boring leh!~~~ T___T thats why i felt that day's like a year.. luckily i still got my primary school friend working at a shop just few doors away from my shop...if not.............i diselimutkan with lots of spider webs lor... besides..i still got a friend(a sa poh! =p) which i knew at my last work place...haha..she came to look for me even though our break time is different.. {somehow...i feel sorry for her...dunno why also...=x} i really happy..because she came up to look for me and chatted with me...^^ yesterday i had lunch with her... therefore i had lunch with my primary friend today...which then made me feeling guilty because i didnt wait for her to eat together too...
eek... (was because i was too hungry today...XD) ha!..i gained friends~...=) whee~~~ she didnt angry anyway..haha..happie because got frenz..but not that happy YET.....at my working place...dunno i can tahan for how long there...@___@ "mei xing xin la"...sobz...

hope i able to learn faster...so that i can "sui fu" those customers...and get used to the new surrounding..T__T

wu wuu wuuu...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers