Sunday, January 6, 2008

shoppin~~~ xp

went South City today..hehe..my sis bought lots of clothes..i bought one..haha..but all the shirt we bought can share one..so..we no need to buy two same shirt that we like..XD i bought a pair of high heels too..we spent alot of money today o~ eek..=x BUT..it's only once in a blue moon..that we will buy this much of clothes..we bought those clothes bcoz chinese new year is coming ma..hahax..and my mom said..buy some clothes..so that we can wear them to go to college o uni..hehe..=p

TOMORROW..
i am be going to have another 2 hours of driving lesson..hehe..hope this time wouldnt as tired as the second time i went..=x mom said that i can drive auto next time..IF there is a car for me..=.=" since..my legs are to short..sobz T.T so difficult for me to step the "klach" [dunno how to spell..sorry~ =x] if didnt step on it completely..the car will mati engine..lolz..so..mom suggest me to drive auto next time..hahax..i can have power stering too..therefore..make
my sis very bu shuang..XD wakaka...but auto o manual also nvm la..as long as..there is a car to drive!!~~ ^^ but not so soon lo..bcoz..no money to buy..haha..

whee~~~
bought nice stuff that i like..but i still want to buy something..hope to find one before chinese new year..hehe..greedy me..=p my mom asked me to man man lai..sure can find one de..ok lor..wait then..@___@ sniff..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers