Monday, January 28, 2008

i'm back!~ XD

yesterday was the last day i work le...hoHOho...XD hmmm..i was really happy working there..haha.. bcoz all of them were nice to me...although my work is quite tiring..=.=" i cant sit one eh!..work 8hours..den have to stand for 7 hours..the other one hour is break time...eek..
hmmm...i knew 3 gals there...3 also same aga as me de...keke..secara conclusion...i knew more than 10 people there..whee...^^ we always joke around and have fun when working...bcoz..if there is no customer...there will be super boring...@____@" at the end..the girl i just knew said i very funny...=.=" because i always simply say things..which quite lame la...but..nvm...we had fun!..muahaha...XD she teman me lame oso...xp and hor..i scared her one day...aikz..because my sister dont want to fetch me home from work...and i finish work at 10.30pm...then i asked her politely...whether she want to fetch me home from mv or pick me up from my house junction after i take bus home...then she just said..why cant you go home by yourself?! learn how to "du li" la! ... ok..i was hurt by what she said...(im very xiao qi gua...) then i gonna cry that time..i said to the girl who work with me there..."ke yi rang wo leng jing yi xia ma?"... she really left me alone...with all the clothes..lolz..she said her heart was almost drop out when she saw me like tat...and her heart was almost stop when i said that i wanna leng jing yi xia..=x sorry a...i wasnt scare you on purpose one a...*_* paiseh paiseh...
anyway..im really very happy to work with the 2 sa po...=p i learnt things..and get to know more friends!~~~ =) yippeee~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers