Thursday, December 6, 2007

YESTERDAY..kyc, cyf, kch and kcf came to my house..to borrow a basketball..then they went to the playground near my house to play..i wanted to play too.. but i have to help my mom to take care the 2 babies..haha.. so they all play only lo.. dont know since when..the sky started to rain..they were all wet..my mom asked them to come into our house to wait for the rain to stop..but they dont want..=.=" all prefer walking in the rain..lolz..after that..i dont know where they went..most probably went to kyc's house..

hmmm..the baby boy in my house now..is about 2 months old..getting better i guess..bcoz he din cry as much as last month..cry till my head gonna explode..=x he very 'chou pi qi' o~ if he didnt get what he want..he will cry loudly..it's really REALLY LOUD.. conclusion...it is not easy to take care of a baby! especially for those people who is very panas baran..or with no patience..sure will get frustrated..lolz..can 'pei yang nai xing'(patience) by taking care a baby o~ besides 'pei yang nai xing' by fishing..hahax..XD

and then..wat else?..

TODAY...
i asked my sister to bring me out..to buy a dress for prom.. she...said dont want..=( she went out dating lo.. sure prefer spending time with her bf than with me rite?..haha.. i know it's super late to look for a dress jor..=s what to do??? i dunno how to drive yet.. hope can find a dress in this few days la..=( sobz sobz..aikz.. then ah..at 12pm like that..kyc called me.. chia lit is with him too.. why?..they want to come to my house lor..they said want to come for a while..then going to play basketball after that..but because it's raining..so they cancelled the plan..they didnt play basketball only lar..the sot sot de kyc simply said things to my mom..then my mom just simply replied him back..lolz.. we all planned to go to pasar malam..but at last..we couldnt go because raining..eek.. if stop raining later..then my father will bring me to pasar malam..he like to go pasar malam..dont know why..haha..as a daughter..must teman him de mar..^^

enjoy ur days o~!!! =)
days without SPM~!!! ^^
whee~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers