Tuesday, December 18, 2007

15th of Dec~ =)

hmmm..almost raining everyday hor?.. eeekk..

*15th of Dec*

a SPECIAL day?..nah..it's my darling's birthday..my darling is......the baby that my mom taking care lar..dont 'siang dong siang xi' o...xp haha..she one year old le~!!! =) unfortunately..she fall sick liao..zzz..her mom said she refused to drink water..therefore..fall sick jor...=.=" kinda miss her lar..now fall sick somemore..T.T pity her..one week++ with her mom liao..now she sure thin thin le..heartache...=x let u see my darling de picture ba..haha..=p


she cute mar??..^^


















my little angel~~~ =)

on the same day..15th of Dec is 6A's(2002) gathering..a gathering with my primary friends..=D we met at Hotel Sri Petaling..i reached there about 12pm++..late a bit..because my dad was very 'lau hei'..=x anyway..i have to thank him..because he fetched me there..=) my sister dont want to fetch me..argh..that's why i wanna know how to drive as soon as possible..so that i no need to see my sister's "face"..she will show one kind of "face" to me..the whole day..or even for days..=.=" nvm..don mind bout her..=x so..there were only about 20 people attended the gathering..quite dissapointed..because not even half of our classmate went..=[ my class teacher of 6A(2002) was there too!! ^^ so happy to see her..the best teacher i ever had..=) i have 2 best friends since primary..both are girl la..one is wan sheong..another one is huei min..we 3 sat together..at first..we were like..ahem..long time no see eh..what should we talk about ar??..looked around..looked at each other..then only started to chat..bit by bit..we actually chatted alot that day..haha..XD me,wan sheong and huei min left at 3pm++..we leave our ex-classmates behind..=x bad huh?..huei min suggested us to go to the carefour nearby to eat "tang yuan"..my favourite~~~ XD but at last..we didnt go there..BECAUSE..there is no taxi..lolZ......out of sudden..huei min said she saw her brother's car..o.O really her brother's car..haha..we got "shun feng che"~!!!..wakaka..saved money..=x her brother fetched us to a place near my house... i live at kuchai lama for more than 5 years!!! "jing ran bu zhi dao"..there are so many shops + restaurants near my house...zZz..i really "shi bai"..=.=!! those shops + restaurants seems new to me..really paiseh o..we went to a cafe..name *Cafe 2046*~~~ special hor?..we ordered drinks and a plate/bowl of fries..eat + chat + laugh..so fun~ and..i was so soo sooo soooo happy that day~~ lalalaa...=D the first time we 3 chatted like that day together...after 5 yearS!!~ whoa..time fly~ T.T we at the cafe from 3pm+ till 6pm like that..haha..the workers sure hate us..because we only order drinks and a fries..but stayed there for about 3 hours..haha..XD happie day~~ =)

the only thing we didnt do is..didnt take any photo!!! =.=" bo camera..argh..so "yi han"..=x eek..nvm ba..our next meeting will be during Chinese New Year... ^^ whee~



p.s :~
xiao von, i found Lilac saloon that day~!! thanks to my friend..for brought me there..then i saw the saloon~~~but too late jor rite?... am i?.. paiseh..=x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers