Sunday, October 7, 2007

time.evil.me.dead

went tuition today..and after class..my friend asked..did you do the 13 exam papers ar?.. OMG!!!NO~ it's still on my table..lying peacefully there..lolz.. im suppose to work hard this month..to 'berperang' next month.. but..im still working slowly on it..=.=" what am i dong man!!! compared to PMR that time..now im very very lazy liao.. im suppose to ambil berat SPM more right?.. eek.. 1 month is like a year~~~ don't want the time to pass too fast, but on the other hand.. don't want the time to pass too slow pulak..o.O" what i want o?! zzz..crazy dee.. i wish there is something or someone who could control me..so that i wouldn't ruine my SPM T.T katherine counted there is around 35 days left right?.. hmm..read 1 subject per day also dunno enough time bo... according to zi yang's observation.. im SLOW.. which means im slow in understanding..slow in learning..slow in absorbing the knowledges..T.T slow ma slow la.. why my brain like not functioning one??? SPM coming leh.. don't play play le la.. hmmm...i wanna borrow bryan's brain..and return it after spm..XP haiz..i will be so dead...*(x_X)*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers