Wednesday, October 10, 2007

pupp!es ^^

these pupies are cute huh?.. ^^
hmmm..actually..it's ok to talk about puppies or doggie in front of me d..=)
they are so cute..loyal..adorable..
hehe..
rite?..
i still like puppies..
but..im not going to get another dog this year..
mayb next year or years after..
my family dont wanna get another dog yet too..














looked like my dog when she is playing ^^

















dogs are very 'geng' in acting cute rite?..
and always act 'ke lian' too.. =|
that's why i will play with her..
and sayang her..
even though im busy.. ^^
















i like to see my dog sleeping..
the way of this dog sleeping is much more 'si wen' than my dog..
haha..XD izit every dog will scare of thunder?..o.O?
my dog scared thunder until run here and there in my house..=.="
want people to hug her..haha..
but still very cute..and funny..
lolz..XD












No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers