Sunday, September 23, 2007

yesterday i was so nervous..know what happened to me?..haha..dont kill me o.. i was too nervous till doesnt feel hungry from 6pm till the next day 1.00p.m...lolz.. first time i was like that..but i got drink water lar.. dint eat anything only mar..eek.. so..what made me so nervous?..of course is because i had an interview for scholarship thingy today.. i dont know why am i so nervous..but.. that's me!! nervous on the first day of everything..nervous for what i did for the first time.. sobz..i need to overcome this problem rite?.. i told myself "i will not get nervous when i go into the interview room de!!!..." but..i failed..i still very nervous..and i think i said wrongly a bit..haiz.. but it's over d..phew.. hope i can get the scholarship..if i get it..my parents will not need to work so hard for my school fees..and bla bla bla fees.. but i need to study very very very hard to get it..i need a smart brain now..@.@"



3 more days to go...
free from trial..XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers