Thursday, August 23, 2007

yay~ =D

i got my new specs today! woohoooo!~ finally got to change my specs since dont know how many years.. blek.. so happie..finally my mom let me change it.. muahaha.. but......i felt a bit dizzy when i wearing it.. mayb because it's a new power ba.. o.o still trying to get used to it.. haha..hmmm..today's weather is so cold~ no need to on the air-cond also cold enough... xp i went to tuition today.. and they on the air-cond..so..i was freezing for 2 hours..=.=" two other girls have their jackets with them.. while i DONT have.. zzz... after the tuition..my sister came to fetch me home..she on the air-cond too.. the first thing i said was not a 'jie'.. instead.. i said "off the air-cond pls~~~ im freezing~~~" haha.. phew~ finally not that cold..XD i like cold environment.. but..not without a jacket =X

p.s:
hey xiao von~ we only got less than 20 days to spent together after spm leh.. macam mana?.. you are the earliest izit?..then kat, yann ying, li ying... T.T left me.. i still in M'sia.. actually many people wanted to go overseas hor? o.O?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers