Wednesday, December 10, 2008

*~taggy~*

*tagged by fire star gong gong, rubber, nicholas and longer~

The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT...

hmm...

1. understanding~

2. taller than me~
(hu will shorter than me?! =______=||| zZz..)

3. good personality~

4. plz don be too handsome~ wakaka..
(bcoz too handsome de hua no an quan gan..xþ
handsome de human don kill me o~ =x)

5. kind hearted~

6. don too big nan ren zhu yi~ =þ

7. cannot lazy than me~

8. and.. and.. love + care me alot alot alot alot alot alot~ wakaka..xD


gonna tag...
1. ice tree
2. yan ping
3. sie lein
4. tze siang
5.
siau voon
6. li ying
7. yen hsian
8. yet han


*~ eNd ~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers