Thursday, November 20, 2008

( _?_ )"

sienz a........................

everyday no computer to use at home!!! T_T
it's either bro o sis use...
now my mom's fren will stay at my hse for the whole week..
100% no chance for me to use.. =[
sobz sobz..
i wan a laptop + router ah~~~~~~~~~~
i wan to on9 at home la~~ T_T

i can tell them i wanna use comp to search info for assignments..
but..
if i got on msn..
sis will scold me.. ==!!
(ki siao one..she'll accuse me tat i oni chattin n not doin my work..so..it's like no freedom to use the comp at ALL!! i chat while looking for the info oso cannot..==" selfish till i dunno wat to say..she can do lyk tat..while i cant..=( gou li mao??? )
and she'll scold me bcoz im wastin her time to play game.. ==
zZz..
if i din on msn..
watever i do..
those kids in my hse will keep look at the monitor..
i don lyk ppl to stand beside me n watch wat im doin nehh..
(if a while nvm..but if it's lyk i sit in front of comp for 1hr..while u stare at the monitor for more than half an hour..i would rather stop watever im doin n leave.. =x bcoz will feel uncomfortable de ma..)
and..
they will ask alot of questions de..
n thus..
i haf to do my own work n answer their questions at the same time.. @_@"
i oni got one brain nehh~~

the only chance tat I can use comp is when nobody use it..
well..
it’s really a rare chance..
lolZ~
tis sem I on9 at uni’s lab more than my at my hse..=="
swt~


*~ eNd ~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers