Wednesday, April 9, 2008

yipee~

i sound happie leh?..
im really very very very happie...
hahahaha...
why?
because...
beCause.....
bEcauSe.......
the driving training centre de uncle called me!~
it's already 3 weeks since i passed my driving test...
i waited till grew mushrooms d...=x
FINALLY..
he called me just now..^^

him: halo?
me: halo..uncle...
him: yu ling a?
me: yeaa..
him: where are you now?
me: i'm in my house lor...whyyy?...
him: i wan to pass you your license...
me: orh..okay...
him: i will reach in few more minutes...
me: orh...

~END~

after that...
my mom asked who called me?..
den i was like..
yay~!!!
uncle is coming to give me my "P" license~!!!
whee~
happie happie happie~XD
i sot jor..
paiseh paiseh..=x
but im really excited...
hohoho... x)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers