Monday, July 30, 2007

FreNz~ =)

hmmm...there is only few more months to go..before everyone leaves me.. T.T i don wanna get seperated from my frenz!!! >.<" i dunno whether i can still get such nice frenz in college o uni(mayb) anot?..sobz...tis month got loads of things to do ba...project?..preparation for trial?(haven started yet xp) zzz..eat?..sleep?...study?..do homework?..go to school?..back from school?.. {crapping =.=} aikz..tired.........how to get rid of tirednes??? o.O why everyone is so energetic while i always like a sleepy head? =.=" teach me how???.. T.T

eek..SPM is drawing nearer and nearer...tis also symbolize we, me and my frenz are graduating soon!! NOOOO~!!!! don leave me alone pweaseee~ =( *ahem* anyway..im glad tat i met new frenz tis year..yann ying, katherine, kee cynn......so on and so on...in addition..xv, yp, ly and i became closer frenz too~!!! ^^ yay~ luckily i haf u guys..if not i don noe how would my secondary school life be?...tanx! tanx! tanx! =) juz like wat xv said...we muz appreciate frenz around us..so tat we will not regret later.. =D rite?..haha...tanx for being my frenz~!!! =D muackz~ xp

freNsh!p foRevEr~!!! ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers